Privacy and Policy
Data Protection Notice
Who is the data controller?
The controller of data is Cluj IT Cluster.
What personal data do we collect and process?
During your visit to our site we may collect personal data such as: email/contact address, organization you are a part of and region of your activity.
Recipients of data
There may be instances when we disclose your information to other parties such as:
– To comply or respond to the ruling law or legal process
– To protect the legal rights of Cluj IT Cluster
– On a request for cooperation by a government entity, when legally required
– with third parties in a non-personal or aggregated form
Your rights on your personal data
– The right of access (Article 17) and the right to rectify your personal data (Article 16).
– The right to object (Article 22) and restrict the processing of your personal data (Article 18) and ask that it be deleted (Article 17). Based on your written request we will make a decision.
– The right to data portability (Article 20)
Exercising you rights
– You may contact us via email at contact(at)cluijt.ro in order to assert your rights as described within the EU GDPR 2016/679.