It is one of the 10 cross-sectoral Euroclusters co-funded by EISMEA under the Single Market Programme.
The mission of RE-CENTRE is to support SMEs from the 3 sectors involved – furniture-interiors, IT and energy – in developing new business models and innovation projects for being more competitive and resilient.
With a cascade funding budget of 1,05 M EUR direct support to SMEs, the planned activities include:
- Open Call Vouchers for Innovation! —> 20 collaboration projects to be funded (min. 40 companies) for innovation on digital and green topics – allocated budget of 1,04 M EUR
- Vouchers for internationalization! —> 40 SMEs to be supported exploring Mexico and Chile through b2b meetings – allocated budget of 10 K EUR
- Training sessions for clusters and SMEs staff for upskilling
In these 3 initiatives, Cluj IT Cluster’s role and contribution expands over the entire range of euroclusters’ specific topics:
- Network for resilience to improve the resilience of the EU industrial ecosystems by developing value chains interlinkages in the EU Single Market;
- Innovate for strategic autonomy to build capacity in the most critical supplies and technologies of their ecosystems;
- Adopt processes and technologies to reinforce transformation into a greener and more digital economy;
- Train to foster up- and re-skilling of the workforce whilst attracting talents;
- Go international to boost access to global supply and value chains.
Cluj IT Cluster stays true to its mission of creating and enabling ecosystems which allow the development of innovative solutions, software services and products with high value added that are marked through the following points:
- close collaboration between the cluster’s members and with external partners,
- exchange of knowledge and ideas,
- public-private partnership and support of research.
Our efforts are calibrated so that they generate benefits across ecosystem organizations and has also an impact upon the society as a whole. This goal requires focused actions in identifying opportunities and resources necessary for a real impact in the real economy. Therefore, Cluj IT Cluster has joined forces and resources with international partners and is now an active member of three Eurocluster consortia, created to build resilience and accelerate digital and green transition, within a wider and complex network of 30 Euroclusters that are active in various sectors.
Through the 3 projects, more than 3 Million EUR will be available as direct financial support to innovative SMEs. We are grateful for the support offered by the European Commission and for the implementation of the updated industrial strategy, through these cross-sectoral, interdisciplinary and trans-European strategic Joint Cluster Initiatives.
Find out more about initiatives and news from the Cluj IT community.