Cluj IT Cluster is looking for an Events and Communication Officer to join our team in Cluj-Napoca.
- to reflect and translate into relevant language style (text and image) Cluj IT’s activities and outputs for dissemination and call to action for and from the general public and/or specific interest groups
- support the efficient organization of Cluj IT activities and events designed for specific interest groups.
- Operationalize and maintain communication campaigns of the cluster through events, PR and other communication tools
- Generate new creative approaches within the communication strategy of the organization
- Work closely with the executive team and other project staff for optimizing the way activities and results are being reflected in the communication plan
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Experience in organizing complex and dynamic schedules and events
- Experience in online communication: digital marketing, design, content writing skills
- Proactive, works on own initiative, and is effective when under pressure
- Highest level of integrity with the ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion
- Excellent communication and inter-relational skills
- Excellent planning and prioritization skills
- Self-motivated but able to work as a team
- Flexible approach to ad-hoc tasks and last-minute changes to provide excellent service.
- Excellent knowledge of Romanian and good knowledge of English – speaking and writing
- Minimum three years of previous relevant experience (volunteering is accepted if it is related to the studies’ field)
- Studies level: minimum Bachelor degree
While the position allows for remote work, physical presence in our office in Cluj-Napoca is often required (compensation for relocation or travel to office is not available). Salary and work schedule are negotiable and commensurate with the required qualifications that are met by the successful candidate.
Please send your CV (preferably in Romanian and in Europass format) to firstname.lastname@example.org, by no later than 12th of September 2022 (EoB), telling us in max. 500 words why you think you are the best candidate for this position. Only potential candidates will be contacted for an interview.