Cluj IT Cluster is looking for an Executive Assistant to join our team in Cluj-Napoca.
- support the efficient organization of Cluj IT activities and events designed for specific interest groups or the general public.
- work closely with the CEO of Cluj IT and executive team, in order to coordinate the internal administrative activities
- Coordinate and implement meeting schedules, setup of meeting and event spaces, take minutes
- Assist with the CEO relationship management: drafting, sending, and tracking follow-up, minutes, invitations, reports and other documents
- Open, acknowledge and coordinate responses to post and e-mail enquiries
- Answer to questions and requirements from cluster members, project partners and other relevant parties and stakeholders
- Travel expense reconciliation for the CEO and other members of the executive team
- Provide support in gaining business approvals, purchase orders and expenses related to the activity of Cluj IT
- Create presentations, reports, documents, printing, and distribution if needed,
- Work as part of a team across the cluster to help ensure delivery of the Cluj IT goals.
- Maintain proper physical and digital filing of documents, archiving, shredding
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Able to use a variety of IT packages (e.g., Office 365, Google suite, video conferencing platforms, collaborative digital work environments etc.)
- Experience of working within an administrative role ensuring clear requirements, monitoring and control to deliver the objectives in a timely fashion
- Experience in organizing complex and dynamic schedules and events
- Proactive, works on own initiative, and is effective when under pressure
- Highest level of integrity with the ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion
- Excellent communication and inter-relational skills
- Excellent knowledge of Romanian and English knowledge – speaking and writing
- Previous experience in publicly funded projects is an advantage
- Minimum one year of previous relevant work related experience (volunteering is accepted if it is related to the field of studies); experience in similar position is an advantage
- Studies level: minimum Bachelor degree; next level studies are an advantage, but only if finalized
- Driving license is an advantage
The position requires physical presence in our office in Cluj-Napoca (compensation for relocation is not available). Salary and work schedule are negotiable and commensurate with the required qualifications that are met by the successful candidate.
Please send your CV (preferably in Romanian and Europass format) to firstname.lastname@example.org, by no later than 8 September 2022 (EoB), telling us in max. 500 words why you think you are the best candidate for this position. Only potential candidates will be contacted for an interview.