Bridging resilient communities
New specialized services, free of charge, are now brought closer to Romanian SMEs through the Enterprise Europe Network.
For the last 10 years, Cluj IT has been bringing national and international opportunities for growth and development closer to SMEs, facilitating the consolidation of the business environment and its alignment with the emerging technological trends.
A pioneer of innovation and an active promoter of digitalization and digital transformation, Cluj IT is positioned as a pillar of reference at national level, being a connector between different environments and fields of activity and also a point of support for organizations eager to become more innovative, digital and visible in emerging markets.
The mission and vision of the cluster are supported by projects and initiatives with and for the community. The bisNET Transylvania project, a recently launched initiative in which Cluj IT is part of the implementation consortium, under the umbrella of the Enterprise Europe Network, completes the spectrum of initiatives and projects that support the mission and vision of the cluster.
Starting in January 2022, Cluj IT is part of the European EEN network. The activity of the network has a clearly defined purpose, namely to support and strengthen the capacity of SMEs in the ecosystem.
Enterprise Europe Network is an initiative of the European Union being the largest network that supports businesses to innovate and grow in other markets, offering them specialized support services that are provided through expert organizations located in each region of the European Union. The services are free of charge for the SME beneficiaries. Currently EEN has more than 600 centers all over the EU but not exclusively.
As part of the network, through the bisNET Transilvania project, Cluj IT provides to the interested SMEs a wide range of services from basic to the most advanced, delivered by experts, whose expertise can contribute considerably to the digital transformation process.
Examples of specialized services offered by Cluj IT such as:
- Digital transformation plan
- Digital enterprise architecture design
- Detailed audits of the IT system (555 indicators)
- Digital Enterprise Architecture using TOGAF model.
- Technical audits on industrial network security.
- Training on Digital Security Defender.
- Kerney/Improve model. DMAT model and others.
Internationalization services – access to markets / Single market
- Advisory services on business model innovation;
- Advanced tools to assist the innovation process;
- Assistance to design and implement innovation management systems;
- Innovation Audits
- Assistance to innovation plans.
Research and Technological Transfer services
Resilience and Sustainability services
- Training-uri specializate
- Advice on business continuity plans
- Advice on resilience management systems
- Advice on circular economy management systems, eco-design, blue-design and appropriate research methods and technologies for materials and waste materials.
bisNET Transilvania is a macro-regional initiative launched in January 2022, dedicated exclusively to SMEs, with a consortium of partners consisting of 10 organizations from the Central and NW Regions, whose activity aims to transform the regional business ecosystem and strengthen economic actors not only in national and European level but also extra-European level in the third countries where the EEN is present.
The project is funded by the European Commission through the Small and Medium Enterprise Competitiveness Program (COSME).
For more details reach out via firstname.lastname@example.org