We are happy to announce that Cluj IT Cluster, represented by Andrei Kelemen, became member of International Trade Council. The International Trade Council is a peak-body chamber of commerce dedicated to promoting international trade, minimizing barriers, and fostering global commerce through education, networking, and insightful business intelligence.
For many years, the International Trade Council has championed open markets, fair international competition, and trade liberalization, guided by transparent, predictable, and multilaterally coordinated regulations.
As a member of the International Trade Council, we will have access to a range of complimentary opportunities and services to help grow your business, including:
- Locating international contacts (to request contacts please submit job title(s), industry, country, number of employees – this will involve a manual search by our team / manual research and takes 7-10 working days)
- Finding importers of goods in 39 countries with customs/shipping data (requires HS Code and country – maximum 1 search per time)
- Participating in live web conferences and events
- Attending the annual Go Global Awards conference and event
- Receiving introductions to government ministries worldwide
- Obtaining advice on market entry requirements (product certifications, registrations, duties, taxes, etc.)
- Accessing business incubation for US market entry (subsidized formation service, remote bank account opening – via www.formationsadvice.com)
- Connecting with service providers in various marketplaces
- Earning Quality in Business Certification (log in and apply via the member portal)
- Gaining access to upcoming government tenders (login and view via the member portal)
- Promoting your events and news on social media (send to me for sharing)
- Organizing co-hosted round-tables/online events featuring your organization’s speakers
- Publishing your news and thought-leadership pieces on the ITC website and sharing with our extensive network of government and business leaders